Saturday, August 6, 2016

9 Weeks, 4 Days Pregnant!


Estimated due date is March 7th. I'm estimating March 10th, so we'll see what happens!

How far along? 9 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: -1 lb! I was pretty sick for a few weeks, and ended up losing a bit of weight. Our doctor is not even remotely concerned :)

Maternity clothes?  Not yet!  

Stretch marks?  Not yet!

    Sleep: I loooooove sleep. I could probably sleep at any point of the day, but I'm pushing myself to get a solid and deep sleep at night only. Since Jon is gone this weekend, I was concerned Happy would wake me up early (he usually wakes Jon up around 5AM), but he let me sleep in until 9. Good dog.

Best moment this week: Not feeling nauseous constantly and actually being able to set up my classroom. It's all done by the way! Also, finally visiting our doctor on Tuesday (8/2) was really exciting. It was great to get some confirmation that everything is going well and that we have a "textbook" baby! We could see and hear the heart beating. Babe was upside down, and no matter how hard the doctor tried to get them to flip, they wouldn't budge. Let's hope this isn't an omen of their stubborn nature...

Miss anything?  Beer. Colorado has so many beer choices! I just sniff whatever Jon is drinking.

Food cravings: Not really.  I was very into Ramen a few weeks ago, but now I can stomach and eat just about anything/everything.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Meat mostly. I do crave red meat occasionally (gotta get that iron!), but usually I pick around other meats. 

Gender: Mystery! We're pretty set on waiting until baby makes their arrival to find out!

Movement: Nope!

Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, acne, thirsty pretty regularly. I also go from not being hungry at all to being STARVING and needing something to eat immediately. I have endless snacks in my purse all the time.

Belly button in or out?  In!  

Wedding rings on or off: On. I was just researching how long I'll be able to wear my ring. I think I might be a little heartbroken when/if I need to remove it.

Happy or moody most of the time: After a few solid weeks of moodiness, I'm happy (and boy is Jon happy) to say I'm pretty content. It's been helpful to have work to distract me from worries, and sometimes I completely forget I'm pregnant!

Looking forward to: Jon getting home from Michigan! After being together basically non-stop since June 10th, it's been weird to not have him around. Although I have completely finished my classroom, finished a book and a half, and cleaned the apartment in the day and a half he's been gone :)

Here are some pictures of the bulletin boards of my classroom. I have one bulletin board to go, but the kids will help me create that one!

I was just told our class lists may change, so I wish I hadn't wasted an hour putting up the balloons yet!

Students will add their books to the bookshelf as they finish whatever they are reading

We teach the students how to be positive and the importance of building one another up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment