Saturday, August 13, 2016

10 Weeks, 4 Days Pregnant!



How far along? 10 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: we are waiting on our scale that didn't make the move with us.

Maternity clothes?  Not yet!  

Stretch marks?  Not yet!

    Sleep: Now that work has started, it's been hard to get solid sleep. Luckily, I've been falling asleep on the couch around 8 every night, so I usually get over 8 hours. Last night I got 11.5 hours! It was great, and I probably could've kept sleeping.

Best moment this week: Surviving the first week of work (for both of us), and celebrating our anniversary. Since our anniversary was on my first day with students - and I fell asleep at 7:45 - we decided to celebrate our anniversary today. We went to History Colorado Center, and it was amazing! It was very similar to the JFK Health Center that used to be in Barrington. It was very interactive, and had real people acting (we avoided them). Definitely something to check out when in Denver.

Miss anything?  Not really! Which is really nice :)

Food cravings: Fresh fruit mostly. We spent most of our grocery budget on fresh food last shopping trip, and we did not regret it. Jon usually makes me a yogurt, chocolate granola, blueberry, and raspberry parfait in the mornings. We've stocked up on watermelon and honeydew, too. I get random cravings - like needing two bagels today - but nothing that has really stuck.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!

Gender: Mystery! We're pretty set on waiting until baby makes their arrival to find out!

Movement: Nope!

Symptoms: Acne and thirst. I woke up in the middle of the night and drank 16oz of water at some point. I bring my nalgene everywhere, which helps.

Belly button in or out?  In!  

Wedding rings on or off: On. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Other than work exhausting me, it's been a really great distraction from focusing on how I feel. 

Looking forward to: Anniversary dinner tonight! We are going to Eddie Merlot's and couldn't be more excited. I am ready for a nice cut of meat, and of course the bourbon flambéed brownie for two. YUM!

They had simulation ski jumps! 

Not sure what this is, but Jon almost put on the children's size when luckily a little girl handed over the adult barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment