Saturday, September 17, 2016

15 Weeks, 4 Days Pregnant!



How far along? 15 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: +4.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes! I found four tops, one dress, and leggings at Old Navy for less than $50. I can still wear my old clothes, but it’s nice to have the option. I need to figure out when I’ll tell my students and their families because it will be hard to hide soon.

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep: Still amazing. I feel so lucky to get as much sleep as I do. I got 10.5 hours last night, and then we took at 1.5 hour nap this evening. And so far I’m not very uncomfortable while I sleep. I still have crazy dreams, but I feel comfy all night long.

Best moment this week: Going to Lowry’s Beer Garden with a few of Jon’s coworkers on Friday. They had the BEST food at this little beer garden. I had a garden burger that is making me want another just thinking about it. There was a polka band, and tons of kids running around. It was such a cool atmosphere. And it was next to an old airplane hanger so that was neat.

Miss anything? Nope!

Food cravings: Salt and vinegar chips, apples, and dry Frosted Flakes. I crave the Frosted Flakes when I want something sweet, so I guess it’s better than a pint of ice cream or gelato (which, okay, we have that, too).

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing specific. I’ve been feeling a bit nauseous and sometimes throw up in the mornings recently, but it subsides throughout the day.

Gender: Mystery!

Movement: Nope!

Symptoms: Acne! Where is that magical “pregnancy glow” they talk about?

Belly button in or out? In. Although sometimes it looks a little pokey, and is definitely stretching its way out.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I have a lot of time off to look forward to, which is the best when work is as exhausting as it is. I have a professional development next week where we were promised 4 hours of time to just plan. And then in a few weeks, I have a full week off for Fall Break. It’s just a world different than Cambridge Lakes. And I am so thankful to be there instead of CLCS!

Looking forward to: Jon and I are having a day date tomorrow while Happy gets his haircut. We’re planning to go grocery shopping and clean the apartment, but it’s exciting knowing we can snuggle without a little someone squeezing between us. Plus it’s REALLY exciting to de-hair the apartment while he’s out. I’m also going to attempt to make my mom’s famous oatmeal chocolate chip cookies since I ate the ones she sent in a care package in two days. Wish me luck!


This was the beautiful picture Jon took while we were in Estes Park. 

 From the Beer Garden!

We splurged and got fall drinks today at Caribou, and Happy ordered a puppiccino.


It was a real mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment